What limitations does the free Community Edition have?
The functionality of the Community Edition is equivalent to the Studio Edition’s and it has no time limit at all.
There are two differences:
- The Community Edition is only allowed for non-commercial usage.
- The Community Edition will display an Aximmetry logo watermark on every video outputs of the software.
Who is the Studio Edition meant for?
Aximmetry Studio Edition is suitable for very small or home studios (for e.g. YouTubers) without professional SDI devices.
- use multiple cameras with a single PC connected via HDMI or USB capture devices.
- generate one or more video outputs through your graphics card’s HDMI/DP/DVI ports.
- stream your output directly to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, or any RMTP based video service.
Who is the Professional Edition meant for?
Aximmetry Professional Edition is suitable for small professional studios
- single-PC setup
- using a maximum of 4 SDI / NDI input/output ports
(for e.g. 3 SDI camera inputs and one SDI composite output)
- users who do not need any camera tracking solution
(using fixed cameras with virtual camera motions only).
Who is the Broadcast Edition meant for?
Aximmetry Broadcast Edition is suitable for professinal studios requiring camera tracking functionality.
- It can be used either in a single-PC setup with unlimited SDI / NDI input/output ports
(it’s limited by the hardware performance only)
- or in a multi-PC configuration
(for e.g. each camera has its own dedicated rendering PC).