A Virtual Studio is a virtual model, that is created with 3D modeling software. You can use this model, which we also call 'scene', as the virtual surroundings or studio for your production. In Aximmetry you composite the studio camera's image with this model to create the production of your dreams. It does not have to be a classic studio, like a newsroom or an office, let your imagination run wild and create any kind of virtual space.
The quick answer to your question: where do I get a studio / 3D model/graphics / virtual assets?
And the long answer to your question: how do I create my own virtual studio using Aximmetry SE's Render Engine? And how do I use the Unreal Editor for Aximmetry DE?
How to get a virtual studio?
There are several ways you can obtain these:
- Aximmetry comes with some default scenes
- Buy prepared scenes from us. For this, please contact our sales team: email@example.com
- Hire a graphical designer to create a scene for you
- Download scenes. (Free or Paid)
- Create your own scene with a 3D modeling software. (Unreal Engine, 3DSMax, Blender)
If you have your scene, you have to place it in Aximmetry.
Supported file formats for models:
Supported file formats for 3D animations:
Aximmetry SE version:
- Create your own scene in Aximmetry: Introduction
- Hire someone to create the scene for you
- We can help you create your own scene. Please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org